Today more than ever it is important that your audience has a great experience with your brand across all channels.
Web Development is about extending your brand’s ability to interact with your audience.
Whether you are building a new website or adapting an old one. We will make sure it is fresh, modern, and be easy to navigate. From there, our team will optimize your content, synchronize your Social Media, and coordinate your online assets to ensure your customers are being engaged the way you want.
Ongoing Web Development is important so that prospective clients and new customers can search your site and find what they are looking for. Remember, your competitors are never more than a click away. Therefore, it is crucial that all of your company’s information is presented on the web in an engaging way that jumps of the page.
Search Engine Optimization
SEO is critical to maximizing the value of your website’s content. A good search engine rank for relevant keywords and phrases will go a long way to increasing the organic traffic to your site. With that in mind, performing an SEO audit is the first step to developing a plan that delivers your content to the public.
An SEO audit for a WordPress based site will include:
- The setup and configuration of both Google and Bing webmaster & analytics tools;
- Integration of those tools with the WordPress backend;
- The confirmation of web directory submission;
- The Verificaiton of an existing an XML site map, robots.txt, etc;
- Installation, activation and configuration of Google’s Search Console. An onsite tool that will ensure your site complies with today’s best practices as much as possible;
- An assessment of all site content ensuring that each page, article & blog entry uses optimal title lengths, accurate meta description data, keywords & phrases that are consistent with SEO best practices as defined by google;
- We will produce a comprehensive cross-platform integrated web strategy to maximize the site’s success going forward.
What is cross platform integration and what does it mean for my brand?
Often when we speak with industry professionals, it is very easy to get lost in their “technology speak”. Others may even refer to this as “techno-babble”. As a marketer, it is your goal to have your audience experience your brand consistently across every touch point.
Online, this means that whether they are searching for information about your business, each page on your site needs to show up properly. This is true whether they are checking out your social media, or visiting your website. Moreover, it is important that every ad you pay for is written properly and supports audience growth.
Likewise, it is equally important that your Social media profiles translate across all devices. Don’t forget to make sure the content you are promoting is engaging. Lastly, it is critical that when your audience decides to engage with your website, they can experience it properly regardless of their device.